TeeBall Parent Guide Blog

The Tee Ball Parent Blog features daily posts and updates that provide tball parents with free teeball articles, tee ball drills, and t-ball coaching tips. Our daily posts and archives include hundreds of interesting and informative teeball coaching blogs. Make sure to bookmark or save this site to your favorites so that you can visit us often to gain valuable insight and tips for helping your teeball player learn the game of baseball and improve his skills.

Monday, July 14, 2008

My first official post

Hello and welcome to my blog for Teeball Baseball Parents. If playing baseball is an American Tradition, then being a "Baseball Parent" is an American Tradition. Being a Teeball parent can be one of the most fulfilling, fun, and rewarding times of your parenthood. But, having a child play TeeBall can also be a challenging and frustrating time. The experiences you have are determined by the sucess or lack of success that your child achieves. When you child is happy, you are happy! When your child is sad, you feel hurt also. There are certain things that Teeball Baseball Parents can do to help their child improve as a player.

I am the parent of 4 kids, 1 girl and 3 boys. All of my kids played TeeBall Baseball, youth baseball, high school baseball, and my oldest two sons played college baseball. My youngest, a son, is a senior in high school this year. He plays centerfield for our team. My daughter played 4 years of high school softball also. I hope that I can give you some insight, tips, and information that will be useful to you. I may not have all of the answers, but I will give you everything I can to help you as much as possible. Have agreat day. Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Baseball Friend,
I welcome any comments or suggestions. If you have a question or a topic that you would like to read about, please leave a comment and I will try to address that topic as soon as I can. Good luck in the coming season!
Have a great day, Nick